All,
I'm trying to set up a text field for user input. When the user is finished with typing, I want him/her to press 'RETURN' to advance to the next frame. I'm using the following sprite script to trap the RETURN key:

on keyDown
 if the keyPressed = RETURN then
   go next
 end if
end

Problem is when I run the movie, I can no longer enter text into the field (yes, editable = 1).

Any suggestions?  (Dir. MX on PC).

TIA.
Mike