Hello,

I'm trying to pull an XML page from Amazon (using their REST API) and it
works great from the message window, but the handler must work too fast.
When it gets to checking netDone, it isn't done yet.  Is there a way to
have it wait until it is done?   I'm not getting any netError or any other
error.  Just no nettextresult and netdone is always false.  Here's what
I've got, pretty basic:

 netID = getNetText(myURL)
 put myURL
 put netError(netID)

 if (netdone(netID)=true AND netError(netID)="OK") then
  blahblahblah

Any tips would be great.  This is my first foray into getNetText and XML
parsing, too, for that matter, although that's going OK.

Thanks,
Mike