on 10/11/00 9:12 PM, Lingo-L Digest at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Subject: <lingo-l> Flash in D8...
>
> I am building a presentation in Flash that will likely end up in Director so
> that we can add video and some other things.  Does anyone know exactly how
> much control Flash loses in the Director environment?   I seem to be getting
> very unpredictable tell target responses once I put my Flash into
> Director...  Suggestions?
>
> Brett Wacha

hi Brett!,

> I realize that things
> like getURL do not function in when put into Director.
instead of using getURL
do  FScommand
in the expression editor Editor type lingo:gotoNetPage " next page.html"

and once this guy .swf is in director tell mr> D7
   set  the actionsEnabled of sprite whichFlashSprite to TRUE

!the only Problem i have noyiced is if flash comes into director with it's
action scripts is director,projector or the dcr u make from flash requires a
li'l more memory
may be i am wrong about the mem part!

done

Regards