At 03:39 AM 10/13/00, sreedhar reddy wrote:
>hello all

<snip>
Description of jigsaw puzzle project
</snip

>i request you people to help me iwth the script
>thanks in advance

I don't have the time to help with the project, but after you get started
if you post specific questions about a problem you have then you will
likely get helpful replies.

Meanwhile, if you don't get any offers, you may want to take a look at the
"Puzzler" game in the Learning Arcade at MediaMacros:
http://www.mediamacros.com/gamesearch.shtml

There are several drag behaviors there, too:
http://www.mediamacros.com/search.shtml

A quick search for puzzle at Director-Online brings up these articles (and
more):

"Jigsaw Puzzle behavior"
http://www.director-online.com/accessArticle.cfm?id=821

"Drag and Drop puzzles"
http://www.director-online.com/accessArticle.cfm?id=222

Including one that mentions a timer:
"Keeping time"
http://www.director-online.com/accessArticle.cfm?id=212

I'm sure searching for timer on any of the above sites will bring up other
possibilities, too.

--
Mark A. Boyd
Keep-On-Learnin' :)