At 4:07 AM -0400 10/13/2000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>im making an online RPG in Director that will run 24/7 and need a Multiuser
>Server host. If anyone is interested, please email me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>ASAP! The game is ready for alpha testing and plays much like old school
>Might and Magic games.
>
>The game needs a transfer speed of around 25-40k/sec at peak times.

Yeow! What are you sending? How have you determined this requirement?
If this is an accurate range, you have excluded all but broadband
users.

I have heard of a couple of ISPs offering MUS hosting - but don't
recall their names. Ask in the Macromedia  MUS forum (newsgroup). For
alpha testing, you can  perhaps use the trial server that Macromedia
runs - info on their web site. I've used that for testing and its
always been up and not been very busy. I don't think you can use DB
objects with it however.
--

Roy Pardi