>hey whom are you angry at...
>    cool it ...
>
>   honestly what do u think of india that is my country
>
>honest answer please

I totally don't understand this. Is somebody under the impression I've said
something bad about India? Or about any country?

Junaid Alam, I assume India is a fine country. I've never been there,
unfortunately, but I've heard good things about your country, and I get
along fine with the Indians I know here in the U.S.

But the real honest answer is, I'm not angry at you, nor your country, nor
any country, for that matter.

<rant>
I *am* mildly put off by the prickly nationalist nature of a couple of
postings today. The programmers I know, be they Irish, Indian, Chinese,
Canadian, or whatever, are by and large a hard-working, conscientious
group. I believe that has far more to do with the kind of people we are
than where we are from.
</rant>

Cordially,
Kerry Thompson