I've been trying to create a vector shape with Lingo, sort of plotting a graph. But
when try to manipulate the vertex handles, nothing happens.
My code is:
property myVect
property myVertexCount

on beginSprite me
  myVect = new(#vectorShape)
  myVect.addVertex(1, point(0, 0))
  myVect.regPoint = point(0, 0)
  myVertexCount = 1
end beginSprite me

on mouseUp me
  vPoint = value("[" & member(1).text & "]")
  myVertexCount = myVertexCount + 1
  myVect.addVertex(myVertexCount, vPoint]
end mouseUp me

Any way that I can retain control over the handles?
One solution we came up with was to add handles to the nodes while creating them. The
values could be very negligible. Seems quite ok, if nothing else shows up.
Thanx

http://bol.rediff.com