Hi list,

Can anybody help me with the following:

I have a questionaire and i have two problems:

1) I have multiple text fields e.g. name, adress and tel.nr.
    now i want the first field to be active and hilited. so I don't have to
select it with my mouse.

2)  how can I check if my phonenumber field doesn't contain tekst and
doesnt contain spaces and cointains no more than 10 digits?

I hop eyou can help me out here.

T.I.A.

Nikaj Wiggers

Araneum Interactive Productions