From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Michael von Aichberger
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2001 9:05 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: <lingo-l> run Powerpoint Viewer and close it afterwards

Hello List! Hello Irv,

Irv, it wasn't me who asked about running Powerpoint from Director but I
nevertheless tried your suggestion:

open fullPathToDocument with fullPathToPowerPointViewer

It works fine. Good for speaker support presentations, where I can simply
press esc to return to Director.

But what if I had a time controlled Powerpoint presentation and I wanted to
return to Director after the ppt presentation has finished?

There doesn't seem to be a "close" command for that?

Is there a way to do that?

Thank you very much

Michael von Aichberger