hi all i am lingo programmer who is new to field. I need a bit of help my problem is i want to project my 2d screen onto an angled plane so that its attains a perspective look in short i want to project my XY plane on some angled plane and that angle is to be taken from user.I would be very grateful if any of you help me by giving the math for it or any other info required for it waiting for reply kiran Vaseline Lipguard Keep Smiling
This mail is sent through http://www.sify.com [To remove yourself from this list, or to change to digest mode, go to http://www.penworks.com/LUJ/lingo-l.cgi To post messages to the list, email [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Problems, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]) Lingo-L is for learning and helping with programming Lingo. Thanks!]