Hello all,

I often get an error after creating a projector and attempting to run
it that says "Director Player Error: Unable to load movie playlist.
Does the .INI file exist? ..."  The file I'm working on is authored
on a Mac (D8), but once I make a projector on the PC I get this
error.  There is only one file that the projector is made from, so
there is no extensive movie playlist.  And I have no idea what .INI
file this error is referring to.  Can anyone shine some light on
this, and how I might be able to fix it?

Thanks,
Joe