jean-louis valero  kindly wrote:
>If I want to obtain an undo on my keyboard (with command Z), I'm obliged
>to put /W in my menu. So bad! What can I do? Mac OS 9.04 French, Mac, D8.
>I think it's a problem for all non-english keyboards...
>Thank you for your answers.

Yeah, there are many bugs regarding foreign keyboard mappings in Directer.
I urge you to report this bug to  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.

A workaround: Instead of 'Undo/Z' in your menu definition field, just type
'Undo' followed by the clover (Ctrl-Q) symbol. Then in a keyDown handler in
a frame script check for the commandDown and the Z key, and do your thing
when both conditions are met.

Mmm, I just checked it and unfortunately you don't see the Clover symbol in
the menu. So I'm afraid you must use 'Undo (Cmd-Z)' or something like that.
Or just Use 'Undo/Z' but then Cmd-W will also undo on AZERTY keyboards.

I think we should make a menuControl in our OSControl Xtra, that doesn't
have all these menu bugs, and hierarchical menus as well :-)

--
mare <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>