At 03:40 PM 5/12/2013, Jim Birch wrote:
>This kind of combination would allow very accurate still air flight.  I'm
>doubtful that the same accuracy could be achieved easily in the turbulent
>wake of buildings now, or soon.  However, seagulls can do this stuff right
>now which demonstrates that it is possible with the appropriate design.

Birds can do quite a bit more --- against unusual flying things in the sky.....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/05/amazon-drones-birds_n_4393891.html

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jw...@janwhitaker.com

Sooner or later, I hate to break it to you, you're gonna die, so how
do you fill in the space between here and there? It's yours. Seize your space.
~Margaret Atwood, writer