At 11:58 AM 28/07/2016, Frank O'Connor wrote:
>Personally I think AI’s are a long way from developing this
>‘understanding’ - especially at the hard wired instinctive level that
>pretty well all fauna and Animalia on this planet do.
>
>And that could be problematic for any truly sapient AI that we develop.
>
>I don’t know if this is making any sense … but what the heck!

Sure. Now combine yours, mine, David's and possibly Karl and Jim's posts, and
we have a pretty complete picture. :)

Jan

I write books. http://janwhitaker.com/?page_id=8

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jw...@janwhitaker.com
Twitter: <https://twitter.com/JL_Whitaker>JL_Whitaker
Blog: www.janwhitaker.com

Some psychopaths become serial killers, and other psychopaths become
prosecutors. - Bob Ruff, Truth and Justice, June 2016

Sooner or later, I hate to break it to you, you're gonna die, so how do you
fill in the space between here and there? It's yours. Seize your space.
~Margaret Atwood, writer