Hi all,

Trying to get my head around this comment.
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/BIRRR/permalink/557952077746817/?comment_id=558328994375792&reply_comment_id=558341401041218>
... theres numerous small towns population 1000 and under that will be only able to access Sky Muster as their NBN technology, even though they have ADSl 1 and in some cases ADSL 2 now. I'm aware of at least 50 such towns across Australia - probably even more but difficult to accurately survey.

Entire towns that have a telephone exchange and existing ADSL are being loaded onto limited satellite bandwidth. Surely there are better ways to leverage the existing infrastructure. Does anyone have an insight into the logic?

--
David Boxall                    |  Drink no longer water,
http://david.boxall.id.au       |  for thy stomach's sake ...