On 21/08/2018 6:16 PM, Christian Heinrich wrote:
The following quotes are taken from
https://www.afr.com/news/cyber-security-laws-to-cover-all-businesses-angus-taylor-confirms-20180814-h13zdo

*Law Enforcement and Cyber Security Minister Angus Taylor's office
confirmed the laws would apply to "any entity operating a website".*
*"The scope of the laws is deliberately broad to adequately reflect the
range of entities that contribute to the supply of communications in
Australia," a spokeswoman said.*

And most of us will yawn and totally ignore this crazy because it has zero anything to do with the websites we have. Good luck with all the Wordpress and itty bitty websites run by volunteer organisations.

"Entity" is often more than a "business".

Jan

--
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jw...@janwhitaker.com

Sooner or later, I hate to break it to you, you're gonna die, so how do you
fill in the space between here and there? It's yours. Seize your space.
~Margaret Atwood, writer