“Morrison has appeared in parliament holding a lump of coal, so no one should
be expecting any increased intelligence from the Liberal party on climate
change, and so, presumably the latest bastardised version of the national
energy guarantee will remain.

Regarding Morrison ... sigh ... must admit to being somewhat ScoMoPhobic ☹

Voting Record (from They Vote For You)  (https://i.imgur.com/nxpOaEC.png)

How Scott Morrison voted on key issues since 2006:

I Voted very strongly against same sex marriage.
I Voted very strongly against tobacco plain packaging.
I Voted very strongly against a carbon price.
I Voted very strongly against increasing scrutiny of asylum seeker management.
I Voted very strongly for government administered paid parental leave.
I Voted very strongly against increasing trade unions‘ powers in the workplace.
I Voted very strongly against the Carbon Pollution Reduction Scheme.
I Voted moderately against implementing refugee and protection conventions.
I Voted moderately for increasing competition in bulk wheat export.
I Voted very strongly for recognising local government in the Constitution,
I Voted very strongly for temporary protection visas.
l Voted very strongly for voluntary student union fees.
I Voted moderately for increasing or removing the debt limit.
I Voted very strongly against a minerals resource rent tax .
I Voted very strongly against increasing protection of Australia's fresh water.
I Voted a mixture of for and against regional processing of asylum seekers.
I Voted strongly against increasing marine conservation.
I voted strongly for unconventional gas mining.
I voted very strongly against restricting foreign ownership.
I Voted very strongly against increasing investment in renewable energy.
I Voted very strongly for privatising government assets.
I Voted very strongly for more scrutiny of intelligence services & police.
I Voted very strongly against increasing Aboriginal land rights.
I Voted very strongly against increasing funding for university education.
I Voted very strongly against decreasing the private health insurance rebate.
I Voted very strongly for increasing the price of subsidised medicine.
I Voted moderately against increasing the age pension.
I Voted very strongly against extending government benefits to same—sex couples.
I Voted very strongly for live animal exports.
I Voted very strongly against carbon farming.
I Voted very strongly for decreasing availability of welfare payments.
I Voted very strongly against re-approving,’ re-registering agvet chemicals.
I Voted very strongly for the intervention in the Northern Territory.
I Has never voted on an emissions reduction fund.
I Voted very strongly for increasing funding for road infrastructure.
I Voted very strongly against increasing restrictions on gambling.
I Voted very strongly against increasing fishing restrictions.
I Voted very strongly for encouraging Australian-based industry.
I Voted very strongly against increasing consumer protections.
I Voted very strongly against increasing public access to government data.
I Voted very strongly against an NBN [using fibre to the premises).
I Voted very strongly for decreasing ABC and SBS funding.