On 26/10/2018 8:08 AM, Roger Clarke wrote:
"Because it was the first extended trial of this technology in Australia, we
were able to gather feedback from our customers about whether this solution could be
useful and what they might be interested in seeing more of in the future.

"There were no technical or safety incidents during the trial and we have secured
community and regulator support to keep exploring this technology."

Can't wait to find these things fished out of the Brisbane River like all the freebie bikes sunk in the Yarra.

Jan

--
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jw...@janwhitaker.com

Sooner or later, I hate to break it to you, you're gonna die, so how do you
fill in the space between here and there? It's yours. Seize your space.
~Margaret Atwood, writer