Hi Pankaj,

actually that is just a warning saying there are no additional plugins and
can be ignored.

The SegFault can be due to a range of other issues and the info provided by
Monali is not enough.

Monali, can you run linphone with gdb and see where the segfault occurs ?
That might give us more information.
Also, are you getting the same error with linphone GUI by running
"linphone-3 --verbose" ?

--
Raseel