I recommend to build linphone-desktop because it includes necessary external &
proprietary libraries. The needed build tools & libraries that you must install
before building linphone are described in Readme (well most of them). Normally
finding the missing installation in the build output is that difficult.
HTH Sebastian

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: mark <mark...@yahoo.com> Date: 10/15/16
 15:14  (GMT+01:00) To: linphone-users@nongnu.org Subject: Re: [Linphone-users]
Announce linphone-desktop 3.10 new release
I'm making progress on building Linphone for my personal use but still
I notice on github, that there is a linphone project and linphone-desktop
project. What are the differences?
I just want a SIP client with GUI for Linux.

I appreciate any help...
Linphone-users mailing list