Dear linphone users,

I've downloaded the linphone and liblinphone source files for iOS, from the given links here: Anyway while trying to compile the project to link with the library, I noticed that they aren't compatible and thus Xcode shows a number of errors. Like for example missing constant "LinphoneAccountCreatorCountryCodeInvalid", wrong number of parameters for some methods and so on. So I'd like to ask you - would you please tell me which URL do you use for the liblinphone source-code, how do you compile it and how do you use it in the linphone project ? If you have the built library would you please send it to me together with the source-codes, so that I'd include it in the project.

Thanks in advance,
Best regards,
Grigor Zhelev

Linphone-users mailing list