Hello!

I have compiled QT 5.9.4 from source for the Linphone compilation. I also
compiled (2018-03-07) Linphone 4.1.1 from source found on GitHub.

The application starts seems to work fine but I cannot launch the Account
Assistant. (The Invite Friends also does not work.)

I have a registered Linphone SIP account, but I cannot set it up in the
application. The Preferences and the About pages work.

Also, in front of my "identity" there's a red triangle. I am new to this kind
of VoIP protocols so every kind of help would be appreciated.

I am not sure what I am missing because the terminal output does not show any
errors. What might be the problem?

Best Regards