Hi ,

I am using linphone source code 3.3.0 I need to change the DTMF Payload
type to 101 (present DTMF payload is 100).I have enabled *DTMF AsRfc2833
but *not reflecting anything. Please help me in this.

Thank You

--

Sagarika A
Android Developer

Disclaimer:
The content of this mail is Krify - Confidential. This message is for the
named recipient(s) above and may contain confidential, proprietary or
legally privileged information of Krify. If you have received this message
in error, please immediately delete all copies of it, and notify the
sender. Do not disseminate this message to anyone if you are not the
intended recipient. Incase if you don't want to receive any further emails,
then please notify us back.