Hello,

> I am implementing Linphone on my company and the one thing that is keeping
> them from really enjoying its use is the fact that we cannot reduce the
> window as we want. We can increase it a lot but we cannot reduce it to have
> it in just a small space on the screen.

1+

Imo the main window should use ultra tiny widgets, ultra tiny font ... like
ekiga
(unmaintained unfortunately), or pidgin chat dialog should be detachable and
also
shaped (resize) as we wish...

I heard pidgin has a sip plugin, I coudn't find it (I'm on debian buster
(testing)),
anyone knows? (and if yes, if it is works well ...)

Cheers,
David