Hello, LinPhone Developers:
        I learned from LinPhone official website that Liblinphone is a
high-level library integrating SIP calls and it use “MediaStream2” for
underlying data processing. I want to develop an app that can make SIP calls
too.  what’s more, It would be very nice if I can get the audio/video data and
do something else, for example, Voice to text. However, high level APIs that
Liblinphone provides have no audio data related. So How can I get the audio
data?
        Thank you very much. Looking forward to your reply!