I met Yealink and asked them why they had it enabled by default. They said
a lot of customers have different proxies and they would get more support
tickets if it was set to disabled. For firewalls how would this not help?
If they have a stateful firewall it would only accept packets where there
is a session out. So if they don't send a packet out there should be none
allowed back.