Hello.

To receive calls when the phone is asleep, you need to have push notifications enabled.

Linphone has them enabled by default for the free sip service sip.linphone.org (this works out of the box with Linphone accounts).

If you are using another SIP provider, you can't receive the pushs with Linphone yet (we have scheduled a POC but this isn't ready yet).

You would then need a SIP provider supporting push notifications.

Since this isn't common, what we usually do for customers is deploying Flexisip (our SIP proxy server) as a push gateway. <https://wiki.linphone.org/xwiki/wiki/public/view/Flexisip/HOWTOs/Push%20Gateway/>

For this to work, you would need to have your own app with your own push credentials.

If you need professional assistance you can tell us more about your needs here (click on "Contact Us") <https://www.linphone.org/contact#content-bottom3>, and our sales team should soon come back to you.

Regards,

Peio Rigaux
Junior DevOps Engineer
Linphone.org <https://linphone.org/>