Hello, I encountered issues while using Linphone with x86 and ARM64 processors.
Here are the details:

1、For my x86 processor, running Ubuntu 18.04 LTS, I installed Linphone. The
highest version available for this OS is linphone_3.6.1. My SIP server is on
the public network, while the client is on the local network. The problem I'm
facing is that outgoing calls work fine, but incoming calls get disconnected
after around 37 seconds. After analyzing packet captures, I found that the
"contract" parameter is not sending the public IP; instead, it sends the
client's local IP. However, this version of Linphone does not have a setting to
configure the "contract" parameter.

2、I tested with Ubuntu 20.04 LTS, and the available Linphone version is 3.12.
This version allows setting the "contract" parameter, and after configuring it,
the parameter in the configuration file is set as
"contract_parameters=1007@114.114.114.114". I manually added this parameter to
the configuration file of Linphone 3.6.1, but it didn't take effect. Due to
some reasons, I cannot upgrade my Ubuntu 18.04 to a newer version. I downloaded
the latest version of Linphone, 5.0.18, from the official website. After
upgrading GCC and glibc_xx to the latest versions, I was able to run it
successfully.

3、However, I have another machine with a Phytium FT-2000/4 processor based on
the ARMv8 architecture. It runs the kylin.destop v10 operating system, which is
derived from Ubuntu 18.04 LTS. The ARM version of Linphone can only be
installed as version 3.6.1, and it also has the same issue with the "contract"
parameter. The official website only provides .appimages software for x86
architecture, without support for ARM64 architecture. In this case, what should
I do to run Linphone on an ARM processor? Will the official website release an
ARM64 version of Linphone as .appimages software? Or is it possible for them to
fix the bug in linphone_3.6.1?
Hope your reply!thinks