-----Message d'origine-----
De : linphone-users-bounces+julien.fb=belledonne-communications....@nongnu.org
<linphone-users-bounces+julien.fb=belledonne-communications....@nongnu.org> De
la part de Tom Bevington via Linphone-users
Envoyé : jeudi 24 août 2023 04:11
À : linphone-users@nongnu.org
Cc : Tom Bevington <t...@protonmail.com>
Objet : [Linphone-users] Has Remote Configuration Changed with Version 5.2

Just updated my OSX Desktop Linphone from 5.1.* to 5.2

Unlike all past Linphone updates this most recent update lost my configuration.

So I opened the REMOTE CONFIGURATION option and gave it the url to my
configuration file, but it was no longer accepted/recognized.

Have the remote configuration options somehow changed with 5.2?