On Wed, Sep 27, 2023 at 10:57:02AM -0500, Trent Creekmore wrote:
> You know, I have not even messed with version 5 of LinPhone for Windows
> until today.

Well, I know nothing about Windoze, but I too was confused when I
changed to version 5 on linux.

There are several functionalities behind icons which might answer some
of your questions. On the linux interface, there is a green circle with
a "\/" which indcates which SIP account is registered, and clicking that
green button shows a menu for any other SIP registeries that you may
have set up.

The dial icon also is new. You will see from the archive that I had
problems with a dial window covering everything else.

ael