Hi Bruno,

Can you please send me as screenshot of what you see in the user interface,
and, tell me if you are using linphone on ios / android / or a desktop platform.
Lastly, can you please check the app version number from the About view?

Elisa NECTOUX
Sales & Marketing Manager

Belledonne Communications, the company behind the Linphone project | Discover
our solutions in 3 minutes!
<https://player.vimeo.com/video/393868225?autoplay=1>
www.linphone.org <http://www.linphone.org/>