Hi fellow linphone users,

I've recently discovered linphone and would like to implement it into my NET
MAUI app (Only targeting Android and iOS platforms). I see there's samples for
how to use linphone in Xamarin (android and iOS), but nothing for NET MAUI. I'm
curious if it's even possible to implement the linphone sdk and use it. Does
anyone know if this is currently possible?

I've ran into issues inside the LinphoneWrapper.cs file with functions like
'linphone_logging_service_get()' and 'linphone_factory_create_core_3()'.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Is this even possible to do?

Thanks,
Mark