On Wed, Feb 21, 2024 at 11:37:43PM +0100, thi....@t-online.de wrote:
> The Linphone softphone did accept an antisip.com and a sip2sip.info account
> without problems, but when I wanted to add an iptel.org account there is a
> red triangle in front of that now, and I have also never been prompted to
> enter a password anywhere, like it was with the other two accounts. Why is
> that? The iptel.org account is valid, and works fine in microSIP.

Well, I can't answer your question, but I can say that I have an
iptel.org sip account working with linphone desktop under linux, version
5.0.2.

But surely you have looked under [preferences] -> [SIP accounts] ? I
admit that I can't see a password entry there. So I am not sure that I
can help much beyond confirming that iptel works with linphone.

However, as a first step enable logs:
[Preferences] -> [Advanced] -> [Enable Logs]

Maybe post the log results here if you can't fix the problem after
looking.

ael