On Thu, Mar 21, 2002 at 03:46:13PM +0100, Florian La Roche wrote:
> Older Red Hat Linux beta versions contained glibc-emu31* rpms providing this
> support, newer versions now have compat-* rpms which provide this.
>
> At the moment we only support glibc/libstdc++ and e.g. no ncurses libs or
> further libs. This should cover IBM JDK, DB2 and Websphere.

I installed compat-* rpms but I couldn't install WebSphere at all.
Followings are the messages:

[root@falcon was]# ./install.sh
expr: error while loading shared libraries: libc.so.6: cannot open shared
object
 file: No such file or directory
/bin/ls: error while loading shared libraries: libc.so.6: cannot open shared
obj
ect file: No such file or directory
/usr/bin/expr: error while loading shared libraries: libc.so.6: cannot open
shar
ed object file: No such file or directory
/usr/bin/expr: error while loading shared libraries: libc.so.6: cannot open
shar
ed object file: No such file or directory
basename: error while loading shared libraries: libc.so.6: cannot open shared
ob
ject file: No such file or directory
Error: can't find libjava.so

And when I install DB2, I needed compat-* rpms of RH's 7.2(s390) also.
How can I install these 31bit products correctly?

Thanks in advance,
Jae-hwa
--
Jae-hwa Park <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
IBM Korea, Inc.                     Sa-Rang means LOVE!