I downloaded WEBMIN and installed it late Friday night. It provided a nice
interface for the, lets say less-experienced guys like me, to define
network interfaces. It worked great.

Upon receiving your email, I did verify that all was in order in
/etc/rc.config.

My CLAW interface is working perfectly now and I have since removed the
CTC from the network. I left the CTC between the LPARs to provide
high-speed access between Linux and z/OS but the routes are not
broadcasted to the world, nor does the LPAR have to be available to
provide network connectivity to Linux.

I want to thank everyone for their patience and assistance. Without this
forum's assistance, this Linux evaluation would not have gone very far.
Thanks again.

Peter

"Post, Mark K"
Sent by: Notes Administration