On Tuesday 21 May 2002 09:52 am, Dunbar, Maggie wrote:
> Over the weekend I was driving somewhere, and I got behind a car that had
> one of those "fish" symbols on the back bumper - you know, the ones that
> usually have the Greek letters for Christ inside the fish, although there
> are also ones that say "Darwin" and have little feet on the fish.  Well,
> this one had LINUX inside the fish!  I had to look twice to convince
> myself!

<big sigh>

You mainframers don't hang out at enough S-F conventions. Check this URL:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/fun-stuff/stickers-emblems.shtml

Now if we could just get them to mass-produce the sticker that says, "Never
trust a computer you can lift."

<grin>

Scott

--
Scott Courtney         | "I don't mind Microsoft making money. I mind them