Jim, just a friendly warning to NOT distribute any Linux modifications to
non-IBMers without the permission of the IBM Open Source Steering
Committee.   BOE is the defined distribution point for IBM contributions
to open source.

Alan Altmark
Sr. Software Engineer
IBM z/VM Development

James Tison/Poughkeepsie/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: Linux on 390 Port <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
06/25/2002 11:37 PM
Please respond to Linux on 390 Port