Is this a broken link, or do I have a (very antiquated) browser issue?

Thanks,
Paul

=========================================================From:
"Post, Mark K" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject:      Computerworld Article: Wall St. Leans Toward Linux

"With a handful of key Wall Street brokerage firms acting as
icebreakers,
Linux is quickly gaining ground on Unix and Windows as a
mission-critical
operating system within the securities industry. The attractions: its
flexibility across systems and the savings it yields through the use of
commodity hardware.

"The list of people in the queue who are saying 'When I have a new
project,
I'm going to use Linux' is larger than we can handle," said Rick Carey,
chief technology architect at Merrill Lynch & Co. in New York. "I'd say
it
will be significant over the next year. A majority of new projects are
interested in Linux."

"While Cary said he still prefers Microsoft's performance for some
functions, such as desktop applications, he said the cost of running
Linux
is typically a tenth of the cost of Unix and Microsoft alternatives.

"Since the beginning of the year, Carey has been immersed in a Linux
rollout
for mission-critical applications, including a mainframe-based 401(k)
application that generates about 200,000 statements every quarter."

http://www.computerworld.com/softwaretopics/os/linux/story/0,10801,75271,00.

html