From: "Wolfe, Gordon WE" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2002 3:54 PM
Subject: High Availability

What kind of software do people run on Linux/390 for high-availability
clustering?  We're considering setting up two Linux servers on two different
390/IFL processors as printservers and want to be able to failover to the
other processor when one fails or is taken down for service.  And of course,
we want to test it on our single IFL engine first.

"Christmas is a funny season.  What other time of the year do you sit in
front of a dead tree and eat candy out of your socks?"
Gordon Wolfe, Ph.D. (425)865-5940
VM Technical Services, The Boeing Company