We want to back up our VM system using DFDSS from a z/OS system

Can we use FLASHCOPY?   Any attempt to use the FULL parameter gets an error

Notice:  This email is confidential and may contain
copyright material of the John Lewis Partnership.
If you are not the intended recipient, please
notify us immediately and delete all copies of this
message.  (Please note that it is your responsibility
to scan this message for viruses).

John Lewis plc                  Registered in England 233462
Registered office               171 Victoria Street London SW1E 5NN

Websites: http://www.johnlewis.com and http://www.waitrose.com