From: McKown, John [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2003 3:20 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: RE : "batch" compiles

That's a possibility. I can then control the "evil" ones by changing their VM
dispatching priority. My only concern is the extra overhead of running multiple Linux
images just for that purpose. I.e. the VM overhead for multiple users and the extra
CPU burnt by the Linux images themselves that would otherwise be "shared" (is that
100Mhz timer pop still a problem with Linux/390 & zLinux?)