From: McKown, John [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2003 8:43 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: SCO not playing by Aussie Rules

I really liked: http://www.osv.org.au/index.cgi?tid=29 in particular, the
paragraph:

<quote>
"SCO's suggestion that these end users would somehow be at legal risk
through using Linux is a wholly disingenuous statement, and is akin to the
hypothetical situation of General Motors suing owners of Ford's cars because
GM claimed that Ford copied the design of the dashboard cigarette lighter
from General Motors." suggested Zymaris.
</quote>

I do hope some wacked-out US lawyer doesn't read this and actually consider
it.

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

intended for a specific individual and purpose, and its' content is
protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete
this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or
distribution of this transmission, or taking any action based on it, is
strictly prohibited.