We have United Linux version 1 and have /usr on its own 3390-3.
Since we just started testing MQ and Oracle we started using LVM but it
seems cumbersome. Before it was easy to move filesystems between guests.

umount from one system, CP LINK, mount on the other
LVM isn't so simple. Is there good doc on moving the LVM filesystem
minidisks to another guest and getting them to mount properly?