Plus it is a far superior product. IMHO of course.

Larry

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Stermer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2003 15:23 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: How to simplify uploads of text and files to web server?

Craig Kittendorf wrote:

> Although, I wonder how much longer Netscape will last since AOL reached an
> agreement to continue using MS Internet Explorer.
>
> Craig

Good point. However, the use of Netscape as a beginner's teaching tool does
have some advantages. The most compelling is that the browser and website
composition tool are packaged together in a free, easy to learn product with
online tutorials only a click away. Sure, you might not get all the bells
and whistles of a full blown development package but you have to crawl
before you can walk. Train the Scout troop to use fundamentally sound basic
web page design concepts as supported in Composer and the online community
will not be forced to view another page crammed full of graphics with broken
links that takes multiple minutes to load.

Bill Stermer
EDS - City of Anaheim