"Stop this aspect of it"...
And f*rt as you leave the room....

-----Original Message-----
From: Phil Payne [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2003 8:55 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [OT] US constitution (was RE: SCO Attacks Open Source
License )

>> you conveniently left out what i was responding to.  He said there are many
>> people in the _US_ that don't give a rats ass.

> i couldn't care less what 1.2 billion in china think. and i'm sure they feel
> the same way.

And the 1.5 billion Muslims the USA is currently pissing off something rotten.

I take Neale's point that this discussion doesn't really belong here, and so I'll stop
this
aspect of it.  But there is great relevance in the fact that there are over 6 billion
people
on the planet who are qualified - by virtue of them being Homo Sapiens - to take part
in Open
Source efforts.  Only a relatively tiny (although to date pervasively active)
proportion of
those people have any allegiance to the US Constitution or legal framework.

This thing is off and running.  Genies and bottles.  And any action taken in US courts
by
anyone is just noise.

--
  Phil Payne