Sometimes I wonder what some of the people contributing

to this list take... Where could I get some??, is it cheap?,

how long do the effects last??

John Cassidy Dipl.-Ing (Informatique)

S390 & zSeries Systems Engineering

Schleswigstr. 7

D-51065 Cologne

EU

Tel: +49  (0) 221 61 60 777 . GSM: +49  (0) 177 799 58 56

E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

HTTP : www.jdcassidy.net