From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ranga
Nathan
Sent: 23 December 2003 18:06
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: wu-ftp install problem on s/390

Thanks for the FB.
I do see some reference to vsftpd but dont see any rpms. Also the 'locate'
command (or script?) that I am so used to, is not available in bash.
Anyway proftpd seems to be well-maintained and I have installed it.

Mark Post <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sent by: Linux on 390 Port <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
12/22/2003 06:41 PM
Please respond to Linux on 390 Port