Due to a late withdrawl we've lost a chairmen for 9 session in Long Beach.
I'm therefore pleading with the Linux attendees to step up to the plate.
Besides lending a helping hand you'll ensure yourself a front row seat at
the session and a guaranteed handout. A lot of the Linux folk are relatively
new to SHARE so our participatoin rate in chairing is a little behind our VM
kinfolk. For a list of sessions and to volunteer please send a message to
Martha McConaghy mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] We really need your help people
so don't be shy.

Neale