From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
James Melin
Sent: Monday, February 09, 2004 10:06 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: PayPal Scam

Well then, is the address being mined from the online archive, or are these
addresses being mined from actual e-mails in some poor bastards personal
machine? Until I started being active on the rexx forum, mvs-oe forum and
this forum I didn't get much spam. Now I get a couple dozen per day. That
in an of itself, does not prove anything. I've written to hundreds of
people at dozens of vendors for a variety of reasons over the last 10
years.  Could have started from any one of them.

|         |           Phil Payne       |
|         |           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           arch.com>        |
|         |           Sent by: Linux on|
|         |           390 Port         |
|         |           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           IST.EDU>         |
|         |           02/09/2004 08:52 |
|         |           Linux on 390 Port|

  |       To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                    |
  |       cc:
                                          |
  |       Subject:  PayPal Scam

contrbuting to the problem.
But this one's nasty.

The only place the source of this address COULD have been is the Linux
mailing list - so it's
possibly pervasive here.  It's well constructed, too:

Headers first: