Make sure you re-punch these files out to the reader.

Larry

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Gentry [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 05, 2004 07:53 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: the .PRM file

I'm having to reload the starter linux system multiple times and am getting
tired of having to re-enter the various information everytime I reboot.
I know I can put this information in the .PRM file and infact have, but
other than the      root=/dev/ram0 ro ip=off DASD=200-20F
line, I can't get the starter linux to recognize other parameter lines.
I've tried putting the params in different sequences, i.e, moving the lines
around.
I've tried upper and/or lower case and still I have to type all the params
in.
Is there a double-secret flag or param or something I'm not including?
I've looked at various doc and feel I'm got the .PRM file coded right.
Suggestions, related to this subject, would be appreciated.
Thanks,

Steve Gentry
Lafayette Life Ins. Co.

Pax Vobiscum